Saturday 25 February 2012

Day #5 (100calories)

I haven't eaten anything yet but since it's a saturday it's going to be hard for me to hide the fact of not eating from my mom ... my plan is to make sure my net is below 100calories .
My thought is if I get to supper time without eating I can either have vegetable soup(100) ... or 4 vegetarian meatballs(96) but then again I'll end up adding some kind of sauce to the veggie meat balls but I'm okay with that . cause it will seem to my mom that I'm eating normal.
As to how I'm feeling on day 5.. well to start of the hunger isn't really there with me as strong as it use to be but I'm extremely tired for having 10 hours of sleep . Other then that I feel great. I notice my tummy shrinking a little bit, so I thought I might as well give you my start measurements(these were taken the week before I started the diet)
bust- 32"
waist- 26"
hips- 33"
those are the only ones I'm really worried about other then my thighs and arms but I'll maybe start something with those next week (: I'm going to weigh my self soon .. not sure when cause my scales broken but when I go to my dads (hopefully tomorrow) or grandparents or somewhere that has a scale I'll let you know(:
I actually had a cup of coffee today (no cream or milk) with 1tbs of sugar but i don't count the sugar intake as anything cause I was always able to digest pure sugar really easily . I also find of you add some vanilla extract in there it really suppresses your appetite well(: wish me luck on the rest of my day my pretties(: it's currently 1:40pm so about 3-4 hours tell supper.

1 comment: